How to file
Azimuth does not have a member portal like most of our other providers. In order to file a claim with Azimuth, you will need to email (email@example.com), fax (Fax: 317-423-9620/888-201-8851), or send via postal mail certain documents to their office in Indiana (Azimuth Risk Solutions, 8520 Allison Pointe Blvd, Ste 220, Indianapolis, IN 46250).
Claim submissions should contain all of the required information below in order to receive a prompt reimbursement. Any ommissions will cause a denial of your claim until the required documents have been provided.
- Itemized bill – which includes the following
* Provider's Name and Address; and
* Date(s) of Service, Patient's Name and Diagnosis; and
* List of each Procedure/Service and the billed amount
- Receipt of payment
- A completed Claim Form Questionnaire (see attached document below)
- Medical Report – depending on the diagnosis or type of service obtained, the claims examiner may request the medical report. If the medical report is submitted along with the claim, it will eliminate the need to request the information and will speed up the reimbursement of eligible expenses.
Submit your Claim
Once you have the collected the claim form, itemized bills, and all other supporting documentation, submit the claims to the claims manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (or fax or mail using the information above).
Be sure to keep photocopies of all bills and supporting documentation until your claim has been processed. All claims have a 90-day period from the date of the incurred expense to be filed. Any claims submitted more than 90 days after the fact will be denied.
Due to strict HIPAA privacy laws, our agency is not able to inquire about any claims unless a HIPAA release form is submitted.